There are many, often painless, procedures that can radically change a person's smile.
Dental Veneers are porcelain thin shells that are bonded on the front of the tooth. They will dramatically improve the color, shape, size and length of teeth giving you that healthy beautiful smile with perfectly shaped teeth.
Issues veneers can solve:
- Teeth that are badly stained/discolored
- Misshapen/misaligned teeth
- Cracked/worn down teeth
- Uneven teeth
- Teeth with gaps in between them
There are many benefits to Porcelain Veneers:
- Resistance to chipping
- Resistance of staining from coffee, tea or smoking
- They will reflect light much better than resin veneers
- Little and sometimes no removal of tooth structure
Zoom Whitening is an in-office bleaching process that is widely known for its ability to quickly brighten teeth from the effects of discoloration. The complete procedure takes about one hour, but a preliminary evaluation and teeth cleaning is recommended prior to the treatment. Once the lips and gums are safely covered, the dentist will apply the patented Zoom hydrogen peroxide whitening gel. Zoom incorporates a special light that penetrates the teeth to break up stains and discoloration. During the process the patient is free to relax, watch TV, or listen to music.